CINCO DE MAYO
CINCO DE MAYO is observed around the world as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. The same date where two hearts are united as one. This blog is about celebration of life, hopes, aspirations, memories and thoughts of a couple destined to be together forever.
Thursday, August 9, 2007
PHOTOGRAPHS
If there is one material possession I cherished most, it is non other than photographs. Yesterday I really felt bad because our place in Bulacan experienced a flash flood due to typhoon Dodong. Too bad that my parents were not able to rescue our photo albums. I was really sad not because I am a camera freak, but I really treasure those photographs. It reminded me of my childhood and my adventures. I used to travel a lot and those photos were witnesses to the wonderful and unforgettable experiences I wished to share to my children and grandchildren in the future. There were photos where I hardly recognize myself... my friends told me about my transformation through the pictures I had from my elementary years to present. I admit I am a picture addict, who cares!!! these pictures are my reflection...the mirror of my past. Those pictures saves and commemorate importance of my being.

Now, its all gone... the flood has taken all my pictures away, the memories are still here in my heart but I am so sad that proofs are no longer available.
posted by pearli @ Thursday, August 09, 2007  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: pearli
Home: Philippines
About Me: wife, driven. master of multi tasking, fun and loving, sweet and innocent.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called for flickr. Make your own badge here.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER