CINCO DE MAYO
CINCO DE MAYO is observed around the world as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. The same date where two hearts are united as one. This blog is about celebration of life, hopes, aspirations, memories and thoughts of a couple destined to be together forever.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Things I Think I Think
  1. Whoever said that marital life is hell? I say it's bliss. Four months of living with my beautiful wife under one roof has given me this conclusion. Sure, we get overwhelmed by endless chores & have the occasional "tampuhan". But for the most part, we're happy & contented.
  2. I never thought that trying to have a baby is this hard. I always thought that it's as easy as Wham and Bam! If at first you don't succeed, try & try again. hehe
  3. What about the Final Four game between UST & Ateneo on Sunday? It's win or go home. This is the type of game UST lives for. Bring on the Iggles!
  4. If you work at Ortigas Center, you should visit the tiangge at Emerald Avenue every Saturday morning. Great food can be found here. You should really try the quarter pounder burgers. Chabs & I are addicted to it.
  5. I think my wife is adorable & sexy. Not to mention obviously pretty too. hehe

posted by Vince @ Friday, September 21, 2007  
1 Comments:
  • At September 23, 2007 at 5:02 PM, Blogger pearli said…

    >yes, i love being married
    >try and try and in due time we will have a baby. no pressures ha!!!
    >too bad for UST. Dont worry, may next year pa naman.
    >YAts, i want some burger now!!!
    > Blinded ka lang... well I'm pretty but not sexy, i need to lose some weight. hehehe

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: pearli
Home: Philippines
About Me: wife, driven. master of multi tasking, fun and loving, sweet and innocent.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called for flickr. Make your own badge here.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER