CINCO DE MAYO
CINCO DE MAYO is observed around the world as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. The same date where two hearts are united as one. This blog is about celebration of life, hopes, aspirations, memories and thoughts of a couple destined to be together forever.
Friday, September 21, 2007
VICTIM
Vin is a victim of my weird actuations lately. I am flushing out the side effects of the hormones I am taking. I became a "cry baby" , unreasonably sensitive and total emotional.Literally speaking I cry over practically nothing. I cried a lot and I get too emotional over simple things. I easily get irritated and I love ensaymada. There are times where I feel so low and ugly. Good thing, Vin is ever patient dealing with my insanity. Dont get me wrong, I am not pregnant yet, its just the hormones... Now I wonder how will I behave if I am pregnant.... Pretty SCARY!!!
posted by pearli @ Friday, September 21, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: pearli
Home: Philippines
About Me: wife, driven. master of multi tasking, fun and loving, sweet and innocent.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called for flickr. Make your own badge here.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER