CINCO DE MAYO
CINCO DE MAYO is observed around the world as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. The same date where two hearts are united as one. This blog is about celebration of life, hopes, aspirations, memories and thoughts of a couple destined to be together forever.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
TRAVELIZATION
After four days of out of town conference. I am back with gazillion of workload. Before anything get so busy let me share the following realization:
  • I am thankful for Letran that they sponsored my participation in the 44th PMAP Conference in Cebu. They are generous enough to shoulder the transportation, the air fare and the registration fee. But then again, attending to such activity entails hidden and extra expenses… like pasalubong for officemates, loved ones, friends and kapitbahay. Not to mention the food and the taxi fare while moving around the city. I end up broke. Vincent, pengeng baon next time. Hehehe.
  • Attending to conference is fun. You get a chance to meet a lot of people….CONNECTION and LINKAGES I must say. It’s great to see familiar faces gathering together.
  • Learning through sharing. After the conference my boss and I found ourselves listing down the things we need to do in our department.
  • Cebu is like Manila, taxi rate starts at P30 and traffic condition is terrible as well. Generally, people are accomdating, but not as warm as Ilonggos.
  • Next time you go to a conference make sure you have enough money and business cards on your pocket.
  • Out of town is fun if you will spend it with your loved one and if its purely intended for “Lakwatsa”
  • I guess its time for Vin and I to schedule an out of town. Hmmmm.

posted by pearli @ Sunday, September 30, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: pearli
Home: Philippines
About Me: wife, driven. master of multi tasking, fun and loving, sweet and innocent.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called for flickr. Make your own badge here.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER