CINCO DE MAYO
CINCO DE MAYO is observed around the world as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. The same date where two hearts are united as one. This blog is about celebration of life, hopes, aspirations, memories and thoughts of a couple destined to be together forever.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
I WONDER
I wonder why men are so lazy in replying to text messages especially if the one texting is their wife....This is my common complaint to my husband. Petty i know but I wonder why he managed to textback right away when we were still dating but now that were married, he seems like he ignored all my text messages as if he failed to received it. I remember before, he replied right away at the count of three after I sent my text and there are moments were there are unexpected messages of sweet nothings. Time change and people change i guess. Now, I received 3 messages everyday and all messages were like prepared on the template "office na ako, muah" or " pauwi na ako, muah" and " bahay na ako muah"

I am not mad afterall, maybe he is saving his load. The reason I blog this about is that I am just wondering if other married women also experience the same thing. If P1.00 is worth saving than sending message to your loved one.

I wonder if failure to textback is one of the benefits and comfort of being married and we women should accept this reality. ( Afterall, you'll be seeing your husband at the end of the day... )

i really wonder???
posted by pearli @ Sunday, February 17, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: pearli
Home: Philippines
About Me: wife, driven. master of multi tasking, fun and loving, sweet and innocent.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called for flickr. Make your own badge here.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER