CINCO DE MAYO
CINCO DE MAYO is observed around the world as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. The same date where two hearts are united as one. This blog is about celebration of life, hopes, aspirations, memories and thoughts of a couple destined to be together forever.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Baguio Redux
Just got back from Baguio. Chabs & I was there to attend Carlo & Michelle's wedding. We're so happy that after 12 (that's not a typo) years, these sweethearts finally tied the knot. They had the ceremony at St. Joseph's Parish and the reception at the Baguio Country Club. It was a formal affair and it's an occasion where I think, I saw the most number of men wearing coats in one place. Overall, they couldn't picked a better place to get to get married. I mean, Baguio has got to be one of the most romantic places in 'Pinas.

And of course, what's a trip to Baguio without the usual touring? Of all the places here, it's my favorite. I love everything about Baguio. From the weather, the taxis, to the pine trees, to the plants, to the people, down to the dialect. There's something about the place that makes me feel at home. Even the coffee tastes better there. What's not to love?

And as usual, I will try my darndest best to post our pics here in the coming few days. And for the meantime, back to the real world. Back to work.
posted by Vince @ Tuesday, November 13, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: pearli
Home: Philippines
About Me: wife, driven. master of multi tasking, fun and loving, sweet and innocent.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called for flickr. Make your own badge here.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER