CINCO DE MAYO
CINCO DE MAYO is observed around the world as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. The same date where two hearts are united as one. This blog is about celebration of life, hopes, aspirations, memories and thoughts of a couple destined to be together forever.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
UPDATES
It's been a while since I posted an entry practically because I am so busy at work and in school. My boss is not around and I was the officer-in-charge and it doubled my workload in the past 2 weeks. After two days of training for our employees, I have a deadline for midyear reports and I am due for submission of my thesis proposal. Unfortunately, I am still on the process of writing down my thoughts and still have to do a lot of research of theories where I could anchor my study.

It is always an advantage to have somebody at your side during your busy days. I am always thankful that Vin is ever supportive and he knows when to ignore me and to give his full attention. I appreciate all his effort to keep my spirit up when I am about to give up.

It is also good to find time for a date night. Last Thursday Vin and I went to Libis for a sumptuous dinner and a bottle of beer while listening to good music at Ipanema.

And finally, I am glad that Vin is taking up his driving lessons. I cant wait for the day we'll go overdrive. hehehe
posted by pearli @ Sunday, November 25, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: pearli
Home: Philippines
About Me: wife, driven. master of multi tasking, fun and loving, sweet and innocent.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called for flickr. Make your own badge here.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER