CINCO DE MAYO
CINCO DE MAYO is observed around the world as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. The same date where two hearts are united as one. This blog is about celebration of life, hopes, aspirations, memories and thoughts of a couple destined to be together forever.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
PROPOSAL
I am happy to blog about that my proposal was finally approved by my adviser and will submit this Saturday. I cant believe that I was able to do such work. Though I am not satisfied with my work due to limited time alloted for me to write my manuscript, still I am hoping that the readers will somehow be kind enough not to give me a major revision.

It is not easy to write your paper and at the same time there are other things that has to be attended as well. Work with so many expected deliverables, health problems, and household duties all at the same time were the other factors contributed to my frustration and dissatisfaction. Only if I have more time, maybe my paper is more comprehensive, but I have to settle to what I can do for the moment, I will just continue reading materials and will incorporate them after I received feedback from my readers. Its a good thing my adviser is good in terms of motivating me and making kulit in order to submit ahead of schedule. She keeps on telling me that the readers criticism will help out for the improvement of my paper and not to make me feel demoralized. She said its part of the learning process. I am glad that she believed in my capability that i can make it and thankful as well for the motivation.

Now, I am keeping my fingers crossed and my prayers are as open to the public that I may be able to surpass all these challenges.

May GOd continue to bless me.
posted by pearli @ Thursday, February 07, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: pearli
Home: Philippines
About Me: wife, driven. master of multi tasking, fun and loving, sweet and innocent.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called for flickr. Make your own badge here.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER