CINCO DE MAYO
CINCO DE MAYO is observed around the world as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. The same date where two hearts are united as one. This blog is about celebration of life, hopes, aspirations, memories and thoughts of a couple destined to be together forever.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
PERFECT MATCH
God really knows what is best for me. I remember how I ignored and how I dismissed Vincent years back only to find out that he is my perfect partner in life. Same thing goes with how I finally realize the perfect career for me. My work as a training officer is the only option left for me due to some movement and changes in management that somehow really hurt my ego. I really feel demoralized at that time. I was an administrator back to officer level. Some things are better left unsaid. Just the same, I take that event as a test to my personality. I proved to everybody that I am better and I am good at everything. I am just happy to know that people appreciate all the efforts and I am taking all the sincere applause from them. I am doing well in my current job. I perform above standards and I am happy to brag about that all programs that I handled received excellent evaluation ratings. My ideas are well taken and appreciated by my boss. More importantly I regain my self-esteem, which was once taken away from me by insignificant people. I like what I do and I learned a lot from it. I go to different places for free and get a chance to mingle with other people. It may be physically tiring but it is rewarding especially if you see them happy and thankful.

I guess this is the perfect career for me with my active,upbeat, and creative personality. I made the right choice of accepting the training officer than to be an administrator in the province. I may have lost other career opportunities outside. I may have lost some thousands on my payroll but I preferred to stay here for the moment. It is true that what makes us happy comes during extraordinary events of our lives. I find my husband in the most complicated situation and the right career at the most demoralizing moment of my life. Isn’t it a perfect match?

alleluia!!
posted by pearli @ Sunday, November 04, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: pearli
Home: Philippines
About Me: wife, driven. master of multi tasking, fun and loving, sweet and innocent.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called for flickr. Make your own badge here.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER