CINCO DE MAYO
CINCO DE MAYO is observed around the world as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. The same date where two hearts are united as one. This blog is about celebration of life, hopes, aspirations, memories and thoughts of a couple destined to be together forever.
Monday, March 10, 2008
CENTRUM
When I first saw the commercial of Centrum where Angel Locsin, Piolo Pascual, Sam Milby and of Precious Lara Quigaman shared their dreams, hopes and aspiration in order for them to feel complete as a person, I did not pay much attention. It was only last Saturday, during our group sharing and when we imitated the lines of these famous personalities in our class presentation made me realize its meaning. It was only then that the impact of …I WANT TO BE COMPLETE tagline passes through my senses.

Just like them, there are so many things I wanted to achieve in the near future. I want to have a good and stable career, a happy family life and a decent lifestyle. Simple as it is, it requires a lot of hard work, dedication, commitment and prayers. These are my personal goals. Moreover I also believe that I am responsible to the society and to the environment and achieving personal goals alone will not make me complete as a person.
It may not be possible for me to accomplish all of these but here are some of my aspirations:

I want to restore the forest and plant trees for my child to see.
I want to write a book about life long journey to inspire more people.
I want to visit different places in the country and tell the world the beauty of the Philippines.
I want to help old people in the streets and build a home for them.
I want to teach and influence young people and see them successful in their chosen career.

…I WANT TO BE COMPLETE!!!

…CENTRUM…complete from A to Zinc. hehehe
posted by pearli @ Monday, March 10, 2008  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: pearli
Home: Philippines
About Me: wife, driven. master of multi tasking, fun and loving, sweet and innocent.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called for flickr. Make your own badge here.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER