CINCO DE MAYO
CINCO DE MAYO is observed around the world as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. The same date where two hearts are united as one. This blog is about celebration of life, hopes, aspirations, memories and thoughts of a couple destined to be together forever.
Monday, October 8, 2007
TAGGED
Dionne tagged me about Some reasons why I am annoying. Here are some on my list.

  1. I am a crybaby. I never realized that until I got married. I cry over simple things and every time I wanted to. I think Vin starts to get annoyed already with my cry spells.
  2. My hands are heavy. When I am happy I hit people especially Vincent and I never stop unless I see that he is pissed already.
  3. I am sooo tamad. Maybe that is the reason why Dionne and I are friends. Like her I am so messy as well. You can see my earrings in the dining area, another on top of the computer table, in the bathroom as well. Hehehe.
  4. I don’t return items on its original location.
  5. With all the constant reminders still, I failed to switch off the lights.
  6. I played NRA (No Reaction at All) or to ignore some suggestions especially if I am not amenable to it.
  7. Im a typical “sutil” and “tigas ulo” You cannot force me to do something if I don’t feel like doing it. I’ll do it at my own will. Hehehe.
posted by pearli @ Monday, October 08, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: pearli
Home: Philippines
About Me: wife, driven. master of multi tasking, fun and loving, sweet and innocent.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called for flickr. Make your own badge here.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER