CINCO DE MAYO
CINCO DE MAYO is observed around the world as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. The same date where two hearts are united as one. This blog is about celebration of life, hopes, aspirations, memories and thoughts of a couple destined to be together forever.
Friday, October 5, 2007
WISHFUL THINKING
  • I wish that RRCG or G Liner transit will vanish here on earth and be replaced by a more considerate bus company who are sensitive enough to its passengers.
  • I wish that the no standing policy in public utility buses be implemented. Give some comfort to the passengers.
  • I wish that LRT2is extended up to Ortigas extension. It will be a great help for commuters residing in Rosario, Cainta and Taytay.
  • I wish that traffic enforcers are around to lessen the traffic condition in Legarda.
  • I wish Pasig is just 15 minutes drive to Letran
  • I wish for a flexible work schedule.
  • I wish that all people should understand that “its not what you say, its how you say it”
  • I wish for World Peace.
posted by pearli @ Friday, October 05, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: pearli
Home: Philippines
About Me: wife, driven. master of multi tasking, fun and loving, sweet and innocent.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called for flickr. Make your own badge here.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER