CINCO DE MAYO
CINCO DE MAYO is observed around the world as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. The same date where two hearts are united as one. This blog is about celebration of life, hopes, aspirations, memories and thoughts of a couple destined to be together forever.
Friday, October 12, 2007
Some reasons why I'm annoying
  1. I get overbearing at times. I force my opinion on others.
  2. I'm too passive for my own good. I'm called the "Deadma King" for a reason. hehe
  3. A lot of people say I'm "too masungit" and "too suplado". I say, sensitive lang kayo. hehe
  4. I'm annoying because I'm an Alpha Male.
  5. I'm annoying because I tend to be so forgetful. Di ba Chabs? hehe
posted by Vince @ Friday, October 12, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: pearli
Home: Philippines
About Me: wife, driven. master of multi tasking, fun and loving, sweet and innocent.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called for flickr. Make your own badge here.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER