CINCO DE MAYO
CINCO DE MAYO is observed around the world as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. The same date where two hearts are united as one. This blog is about celebration of life, hopes, aspirations, memories and thoughts of a couple destined to be together forever.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
XANGA
I remember how Vin introduced to me the power of words through blogging. He sent an email asking me to check out his site in Xanga. As my usual reaction, I did not pay much attention to his email and ignored the message. It was few months later when I was cleaning my inbox and finally decided to check out his site. I read his latest entry and it is about his regular routine. It was then that I realized that he was good in writing… simple, straightforward and precise. I enjoyed reading his entries and little that I knew I was hooked reading his blog from time to time like a stalker wandering what’s going on with his life. From his entries I got the chance to get to know him better … his strengths, weaknesses, aspirations and hidden desires. I had the chance to dissect his personality and I found out how loving and wonderful he was.

From Vincent’s blog, I was inspired to create my own account. He didn’t know about it at first because I used a different name. I enjoyed writing entries and started checking out other blog sites. It became my past time reading entries of fellow xangan members, and trying to understand and analyze the personality of every author. I earned friends online. I admired excellent writers. I always hoped to be like them. My favorite next to Vincent is Michelle Elaine who happened to be a fellow Thomasian. Reading her entries is never a waste of time. I am always inspired to write every time I had the chance to read her post. Another person whom I will never forget is Jen. We have so many similarities and almost share the same experiences in life. We call ourselves sister soul mates. And of course, blogging is the best avenue of expressing one’s emotion. I read posts of joy and love, hatred and anger, fear and grief. A blog fight that led to a real fight is the most unforgettable blogexperience. Every time I looked back to my old posts… I just smiled. True indeed, people became good writers at the height of their emotions.

I am still keeping a blog site although with another provider and still write from time to time. The one who introduced blogging became my husband, My favorite blog author is now fulfilled journalist/writer and I am proud of her and I am her number 1 fan. My sister soul mate is still around sharing thoughts through friendsterblog. Blog fight was over and I guess same is true with the real fight. These people, they still continue to inspire me one way or another… so please keep on writing.... I love to read your posts.

posted by pearli @ Thursday, April 10, 2008  
1 Comments:
  • At May 1, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ATE LISH! I'm super touched with this entry. I just read this. I'm glad to know that I've made an effect in your life with my writing. :) I guess it's true. No one has any idea how they can affect and create impact on other people.

    I'm glad to have known you in this little cyberspace we both have learned to love. Likewise, you've become an inspiration to me as I've come to learn a lot from your little anecdotes about love and life. And knowing that someone so good as you has ended up with the love of her life is really something that pulls my heartstrings real hard.

    As always, I pray for you to have everything that you deserve. Of course, in the arms of Kuya Vin and your future children.

    *hugs*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: pearli
Home: Philippines
About Me: wife, driven. master of multi tasking, fun and loving, sweet and innocent.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called for flickr. Make your own badge here.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER