CINCO DE MAYO
CINCO DE MAYO is observed around the world as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. The same date where two hearts are united as one. This blog is about celebration of life, hopes, aspirations, memories and thoughts of a couple destined to be together forever.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
TIPS AND THOUGHTS
  • Similar to Vincent’s Things I Think I Think, I also came up with my own version and I call it Tips and Thoughts. They say in research to never duplicate an idea, I am not… I am just replicating it.

  • We pursue higher studies to learn and earn a degree. But there is more to that, we gain good friends and sometimes the best buds that we can have. My brother even found his better half. It is fun especially when you enrolled yourself to Graduate School and meet people with the same interests as yours. I used to have my travel buddies when I first entered Graduate school and now I am back again for my unfinished thesis. I have no regrets though for I earned another friends who turned out to be my Saturday night buds.

  • It seems that my husband is finally enjoying his MA in De La Salle. He easily established new friends who were both teachers in the Basic Education. I am glad that he is no longer antisocial. Hehehe.

  • With Vincent studying in DLSU, I wonder if he can be easily suede with the culture of his new home. Will the tiger within him still beat the archer? We will soon find out.

  • Working in an educational institution I am one of the beneficiaries of tuition fee increases. Part of the tuition of students, say 70% is allotted to employees so every time there is an increase we get a raise and we call it Across the Board. However, because of these increases the student population declined drastically and it end up the school which resulted to lesser faculty members. Additional manpower were put on hold and the school has to do a lot of cost cutting measures. In our case, multi tasking is the in thing.

  • Most schools started the school year yesterday and I am quite amazed that traffic condition is not heavy on my way to Letran. It was only now that I realized that most colleges and university in the Ubelt will officially start next Monday.

  • Never take the Gliner or the RRCG Bus if you are really in a hurry. If you do make sure that you leave the place as early as 5:30 especially if you are coming from Rosario. I tell you these two bus companies are taking their time as if there were no passengers who will be late on their appointments. And what’s more during rush hours, they made sure that there were around 150 passengers or more inside the bus. Imagine… sardines in a can. I just wish there’s an MRT line from Ortigas to Junction

posted by pearli @ Tuesday, June 10, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: pearli
Home: Philippines
About Me: wife, driven. master of multi tasking, fun and loving, sweet and innocent.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called for flickr. Make your own badge here.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER