CINCO DE MAYO
CINCO DE MAYO is observed around the world as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. The same date where two hearts are united as one. This blog is about celebration of life, hopes, aspirations, memories and thoughts of a couple destined to be together forever.
Monday, August 18, 2008
TIPS AND THOUGHTS
  1. For the last two months, my life here at the office is free from controversies and issues… and somehow I kinda missed them (the people and the issues HAHAHA)
  2. Work may not be that busy but I am suffering from stressful nights and days because of my paper. Well I now understand why thesis is the ultimate requirement for earning your MA/MS or its equivalent ( im referring to thesis track courses)
  3. People do have various reactions to stress. Mine are: severe diarrhea, nausea, UTI and skin allergies… all are physiological in nature.
  4. Writing a thesis needs a lot of time and money. Literally speaking. I spent my 15 days salary to pay my tuition fee and left me with 100 pesos. Good thing my husband is so supportive to my financial obligations in the graduate school. Without him how can I survive for the next fifteen days?
  5. Personality over intelligence counts. I may not be that intelligent but I can make these people move around me. Now who’s smarter???
  6. In this world…. Timing is important. And I am blessed to know when the time is right and when it is not.
  7. Speaking of timing, I guess this is the perfect time for baby blue to experience the heavy traffic along Ortigas Avenue Extension. Prepare the garage Vincent

posted by pearli @ Monday, August 18, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: pearli
Home: Philippines
About Me: wife, driven. master of multi tasking, fun and loving, sweet and innocent.
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called for flickr. Make your own badge here.

Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER